Click here to view our school uniform policy.
Our school uniform fulfils three roles:
1. It shows that we are proud to belong to our school community
2. It shows that we are all included and valued equally
3. It shows that our school is a place of work, that is why our uniform is practical and safe
All children will be expected to wear the following:
• Sweatshirt, cardigan, knitted waistcoat or tank top, jumper – burgandy, plain or with the school logo (no other logos are permitted) – no hooded tops are permitted
• Polo shirt – white, plain or with the school logo (no other logos are permitted)
• Trousers, shorts, skirts, pinafores –grey or black ‘schoolwear’ fabric (no denim or combat styles)
• Dresses – burgandy and white school dress
PE kit for school:
• White T shirt
• Black or grey shorts for indoor (and outdoor summer) PE
• Black or grey jogging bottoms for outdoor winter PE (no logos)
• Footwear for outdoor PE – trainers or PE pumps
Other necessary items:
• Book bag for carrying books and equipment between home and school
• Outdoor coat or jacket suitable for the weather (any colour or style)
No jewellery can be worn in school except for a wrist watch and small stud ear-rings, but these must be removed for PE, swimming etc.
Parents and carers should make sure that all items have the child’s name inside, so that they can be returned if they are mislaid. If a child is not wearing the correct uniform, the teacher will ask office staff to send home a letter reminding parents and carers of the requirements.