Come and meet our School Council...............
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We hope to keep you up-to-date with details of all our current projects. Please keep checking back!
Please click here to read our Spring Term 2020 School Council Report!
Please click here to read our Autumn Term 2019 School Council Report!
PROJECTS WE ARE WORKING ON:
- Fundraising for The Sheffield Children's Hospital: We organised a huge Whole School Fundraising Day on Friday 7th February 2020 and this was a great success - everyone had so much fun and we raised a lot of money for The Sheffield Children's Hospital!
- We organised a whole school sponsored event for The Sheffield Children's Hospital and at the moment we still have money coming in - we will update you on what we raised as soon as we have the final amount!
- Litter Picking: We have litter pickers to help keep the school yard free from rubbish and aim to recycle when we can.
- Parking Patrol: We have organised parking patrols before and after school to encourage considerate parking. We are asking all parents to sign a 'Parking Promise'.
- We are collected Team GB stickers from Aldi as part of their Get Set to Get Fresh campaign.
St Thomas More School Council is made up of 1 pupils from years 2-6. We meet every Friday to discuss ways we can make improvements to our school.
Our motto is ‘We make a difference’, and we have been focusing our projects around making a difference to the pupils in our school, our school community, as well as the environment and world we live in.