Come and meet our School Council...............
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We hope to keep you up-to-date with details of all our current projects. Please keep checking back!
Please click here to read our Autumn Term 2019 School Council Report!
PROJECTS WE ARE WORKING ON:
- Fundraising for The Sheffield Children's Hospital: We organised a huge Whole School Fundraising Day on Friday 7th February 2020 and this was a great success - everyone had so much fun and we raised a lot of money for The Sheffield Children's Hospital!
- We organised a whole school sponsored event for The Sheffield Children's Hospital and at the moment we still have money coming in - we will update you on what we raised as soon as we have the final amount!
- Litter Picking: We have litter pickers to help keep the school yard free from rubbish and aim to recycle when we can.
- Parking Patrol: We have organised parking patrols before and after school to encourage considerate parking. We are asking all parents to sign a 'Parking Promise'.
- We are collecting Team GB stickers from Aldi as part of their Get Set to Get Fresh campaign - we could win £20,000!
St Thomas More School Council is made up of 1 pupils from years 2-6. We meet every Friday to discuss ways we can make improvements to our school.
Our motto is ‘We make a difference’, and we have been focusing our projects around making a difference to the pupils in our school, our school community, as well as the environment and world we live in.